Exciting Ideas from Experienced Remodeling Contractors
From artsy bathtubs to personalized tiles, cabinets, countertops and door hardware, modern technology allows you to create all shapes, sizes and forms with a variety of materials for your personal spa. Learn how 3D printing is revolutionizing bathroom renovations.
3 Top Benefits of Using 3D Printing for Interior Design
Initially used mainly for industrial prototypes, manufacturers now utilize this technology to make product design and manufacturing more efficient for mainstream customers. Let us look at the key benefits of 3D printing in interior design.
- Greater creativity: From stylish faucets, sinks and bathtubs to monogrammed toilet rolls and toothbrush holders, the creative possibilities are endless.
- Better functionality: 3D printing is ideal for personalizing items to your space and needs. Unique forms, material and design choices, as well as one-piece manufacturing, improve the functionality and durability of products.
- Less wastage: Building the desired piece by adding materials as required reduces the wastage associated with the traditional manufacturing process. You use only what is needed, thus, minimizing the environmental impact and the time taken to produce fittings and fixtures for your bathroom renovation and build.
3D Prints that Would Look Great in Your New Bathroom
You have a wide range of personalized choices when planning your bathroom remodel.
- Statement tiles: With the ability to scan and reproduce virtually any image, creating unique tiles can be as easy as printing a picture. Synchronizing patterns is also simple with 3D printers. You can create and add high density polyethylene or thermoplastic moisture barriers to avoid leaks, water and mold buildup.
- One-of-a-kind bathtub and jacuzzi: Elegant, functional and unique is now a distinct possibility with modern 3D printers allowing free rein for remodeling creativity. In addition to exclusive designs, you can modify the size, material and finish of your bathtub/jacuzzi to suit your unique style.
- Personalized shower heads: Companies like Waterpik are employing this revolutionary technology to improve product performance and water efficiency. You can use it to personalize your showerhead. A vibrant yellow vortex style shower head, bright blue rain shower or your own rubber ducky; it’s really all about you! Add a matching shower handle holder for when it is not in use.
- Designer faucets: Treat yourself to stylish faucets that add charm and elegance to everyday living. Using an innovative approach to design and manufacturing, these luxurious products offer a magical experience every time you use them.
- Bathroom accessories for kids: The bathroom is a fun place for the kids. So why not make their time spent here more enjoyable? Thanks to 3D technology, your choices are no longer limited by what is available online or in stores. Explore myriad design ideas with dinosaurs, super heroes, princesses, mermaids, cars, and more fun themes. Design unique showerheads, curtain hooks, toothpaste pushers, soap dishes and dispensers, towel and clothes hangers, shower curtains, toilet paper holders, mirrors, and so on.
- Functional décor: Bring some dazzle to your bathroom with attractive and functional trimmings. 3D printing lets you add your own flair. Replace the boring, cup-style toothbrush holder with a dainty lattice shape that has a space for each brush. Make a style statement with chic drain covers for your sink, shower and tub. Create personalized razor holders for him and her. Take it a step further with a flexible PVC toilet roll dispenser and a convenient sanitary pad/tampon holder for the ladies.
Call Santa Clara Valley’s Bathroom Experts for A Creative Remodel
At California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers, we love designing and installing luxurious spaces using the latest technology. Our creative ideas and quality craftsmanship enhance your lifestyle and the value of your home.
Since 1994, we have served homeowners across the Santa Clara Valley, including in Willow Glen, San Jose, Almaden, Cambrian, Santa Clara, Los Gatos and Los Altos Hills, CA. Read these testimonials from customers who love our work and vouch for the quality of our customer service.
Call CBKR, your bathroom remodeling design and construction contractor at 408-360-9700 or contact us online today to discuss some new and innovative ideas for your kitchen and bathroom renovation projects.