SMART SUGGESTIONS FROM TRUSTED REMODELING CONTRACTORS
Looking to transform your bathroom into a beautiful spa-like retreat? Redesigning your bathroom to be a gorgeous, relaxing space is possible even without a huge investment. Try these simple bath refinishing ideas for a makeover that is low on costs but high on style.
TOP 5 BATHROOM REFINISHING IDEAS
A full gut job and mid-range bathroom remodeling in the California region costs approximately $20,420 today. That includes replacing all the fixtures, countertops, tiles, cabinetry and lighting. For an upscale renovation with complete high-end finishes and relocation of all fixtures, the average cost is $64,743. However, if you want to complete your bath refinishing project for less than $1,000 to $3,000, here are some ideas to consider:
- Update the smaller fixtures: Replace your towel racks, drawer pulls, light fixtures and sink faucets. With a relatively small investment, these changes will make a significant difference to the look and feel of your bathroom.
- Freshen up the paint: Invest in a quality paint with a satin finish. If you plan to do it yourself, be extra careful and patient while painting around the tub, shower, sink and toilet.
- Save on countertops: Want to upgrade to granite or other natural stone countertops? You can save money by selecting the less expensive tans, beiges or other neutral colors instead of black or white.
- Keep tiling to the minimum: Replacing your tiles is an expensive and tedious project. Save on tiles by:
- Combining the high-end, artistic tiles as an accent, along with low-cost plain tiles.
- Using tiles in only part of the area (such as a horizontal stripe along the wall) and painting the rest of your bathroom.
- Power washing the existing tiles and fine cleaning the grout lines for a shiny, new look.
- Refinish tubs and shower stalls: Replacing an old tub is not just expensive, but also complicated. Very often, you need to cut your original tub into pieces to bring it out through the bathroom door. Also, you may have to spend on the surrounding trim, tiles, plumbing, and flooring if they sustain cracks or damage during this process. Instead, re-glaze and refinish your existing tub. Hire an experienced bathroom refinishing contractor to recoat the tub and make it look as good as new.
HIRE SANTA CLARA VALLEY BATHROOM EXPERTS FOR RELIABLE, AFFORDABLE MAKEOVERS
At California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers, we are passionate about redesigning and redecorating bath spaces to enhance their look and function. Our creative ideas and outstanding craftsmanship can transform your bathroom into an invigorating, spa-like space. We are respectful of timelines and budgets, and are committed to securing your complete satisfaction.
Since 1994, we have served homeowners across the Santa Clara Valley, including in Monte Sereno, Los Gatos, Santa Clara, Los Altos Hills, San Jose, Cambrian, Almaden and Willow Glen, CA. Read these testimonials from customers who vouch for our quality work and consistent customer service.
Call CBKR, your bathroom remodeling contractor at 408-360-9700 or contact us online to schedule an in-home consultation. We can discuss several exciting and inexpensive bath refinishing ideas for budget-friendly makeovers.