LUXURIOUS KITCHENS ON A BUDGET
MAKEOVER IDEAS FOR A LUXURIOUS KITCHEN…ON A BUDGET
EXPERT TIPS FROM YOUR TRUSTED RENOVATION CONTRACTORS
Dreaming of a sparkling new kitchen with on-trend design and high-end materials? Want the heart of your home to look chic and expensive? The experts at California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers share interesting makeover tips and tricks for luxurious kitchens on a budget.
TOP BUDGET-FRIENDLY SUGGESTIONS TO CREATE YOUR DREAM KITCHEN
Smart planning and savvy shopping are key to kitchen makeovers that don’t blow your budget. Here are some ideas to make the heart of your home look like a million bucks, while spending just a fraction of that on remodeling.
- Replace the hardware: A knob, cabinet handle or drawer pull may seem like the most insignificant of kitchen accessories, yet they can help you emulate high-end interiors. Simply swap out the old with trendy, new hardware to give your kitchen a fresh, modern look.
- Update the faucets: Instead of spending on high-end, stain-free, spot-free faucets, go for some well-made, polished pretenders! You may have to trade-off on materials and finishes, but you will be able to achieve a luxurious look, while staying within a reasonable budget.
- Upgrade the cabinetry: Luxury kitchens often feature high-quality, natural wood cabinetry, stained to highlight the rich wood grain. While you may not want to invest in expensive wood, you can give your cabinetry a fresh coat of paint and achieve a sleek transformation. Look for specialty paints and glazed finishes that replicate the effect of natural wood.
- Modify the cabinetry: Consider replacing some of the existing cabinet doors with glass doors or forego a couple of doors to create an open shelving look. Add a touch of luxury by displaying your best glassware or chinaware pieces on these open shelves.
- Create the look of expensive countertops: Countertops can make or break the look of your kitchen. High-end kitchens typically feature real marble or natural stone countertops. You can replicate that look with the right choice of high-end laminate. Alternatively, invest in relatively cheaper, but durable materials, such as granite or quartz.
- Change the lighting: Replace your existing light fixtures with chandeliers or pendant lights to bring the wow factor to your kitchen. Change the mood of your cook space with dynamic, LED light strips, and brighten up your prep space with under cabinet lighting.
- Choose the right flooring: While original hardwood or natural stone tiles may stretch your budget, you can choose from a wide range of designs and patterns in affordable materials such as engineered wood or vinyl. Select from a variety of colors and textures to recreate expensive looks, such as country-style paving slabs, warm wood-effect planks, and more.
Several other cosmetic changes can lend elegance and grandeur to your kitchen. Dress up your bare windows, style your breakfast nook, paint your existing appliances in a stainless-steel finish, or add some artwork to your cook space. Declutter the countertops, tuck away small appliances into extra storage, and give your kitchen walls a fresh new coat of paint.
COLOR TRENDS, KITCHEN COLORS, DECORATE THE KITCHEN
At California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers, we are passionate about designing stylish, functional cook spaces that increase the value of your home. With smart design solutions and quality execution, we help you achieve your renovation goals on time and within budget.
Since 1994, we have served homeowners across the Santa Clara Valley, including in Willow Glen, Cambrian, San Jose, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Almaden and Los Altos Hills, CA. Read these testimonials to learn more about our creative kitchen renovation designs, master craftsmanship and unparalleled customer service.
Call CBKR, your kitchen design and construction contractor at 408-360-9700 or contact us online to schedule an in-home consultation. We can discuss a range of budget-friendly ideas to create your dream luxury kitchen.