TIPS FOR CHOOSING A BATHROOM REMODELING CONTRACTOR
EXPERIENCE, SKILL AND QUALITY COUNT
When selecting a contractor to renovate your bathroom, a few key factors are critical to a successful makeover. Years of experience, team skills and a track record of consistently high quality are the top three factors to look for. Word of mouth referrals are usually the best way to go as they indicate positive experiences. Evaluate the credentials of the remodeling company to ensure they are qualified and licensed to do the work. To protect your investment and minimize stress, read these useful tips for choosing the right bathroom remodeling contractor.
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR FOR YOUR BATHROOM RENOVATION
- Referrals: Ask family, neighbors and colleagues for recommendations. Find out about their positive and negative experiences with providers.
- Examine credentials: Renovating a bathroom requires specialized skills and training. Check if the contractor has the required licenses from the state and local municipalities. Do phone interviews to shortlist prospects you want to meet with.
- Check for relevant experience: The Santa Clara valley has a variety of home styles ranging from Eichlers and flat tops to large colonial, Mediterranean and Queen Anne style houses. A contractor who is familiar with your home’s architectural style is better equipped to deliver the results you want.
- Ask what services they provide: Some companies offer complete services, from design to procuring materials and installation. This means they will take care of everything. Inquire about their knowledge of modern designs, established vendors and quality materials.
- Look for innovative bathroom design ideas: Layout, materials, color and finishing touches bring a degree of personalization, style and comfort. The art of functional design lies in meeting your needs within the confines of your space and budget. Creative ideas can help to stretch your budget and exceed your expectations.
- Request references: Check them out by calling or visiting completed job sites. Ask about their experience and how the contractor dealt with any problems along the way.
- Ask for an in-home consultation: Once you have narrowed down your choices, call them over to discuss your project and provide you with written estimates. Compare the services each contractor is offering, rather than deciding solely on price.
HIRE SANTA CLARA’S KITCHEN AND BATHROOM SPECIALISTS FOR YOUR RENOVATIONS
At California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers, we provide the skill and craftsmanship you need for a successful and satisfying makeover. Count on us to create the bathroom you have been dreaming of, with personalized service at every stage of your renovation project.
Since 1994, we have served homeowners across the Santa Clara Valley, including in Willow Glen, San Jose, Almaden, Cambrian, Santa Clara, Los Gatos and Los Altos Hills, CA. They will vouch for our workmanship and customer service. Read these testimonials from some of our happy customers.
If it’s time to choose a bathroom remodeling contractor, call us at 408-360-9700 or contact us online to schedule an in-home consultation.