STYLISH, BUDGET-FRIENDLY, BASIC KITCHEN REMODELING NECESSITIES
RENOVATE THE HEART OF YOUR HOME
When investing in a kitchen makeover, you want a successful project that delivers on your wishlist of basic kitchen remodeling necessities. You also want a good balance of aesthetics, function and value for money. California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers helps maximize your renovation budget with the experience and expertise of a skilled team.
TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR AN EFFICIENT AND ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN
For a kitchen that looks great and functions well, you need ‘everything in its place and a place for everything’. From convenient racks and flexible storage, to utilization of corner spaces, some basic kitchen remodeling necessities can help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams.
Here are a few features that every modern kitchen should have:
- Trash & recycling: Old trash bins sitting beside the cabinets take up space and look unsightly. A pull-out drawer, or an under-the-sink cabinet to keep your trash bin is a space-saving addition that also adds greater appeal. Get a dedicated unit built into your cabinetry with space for at least two bins, so you can separate garbage and recycling.
- Corner storage: If you have corner cabinets, you probably fill them with rarely used items, or struggle to reach your pots and pans inside. Minimize wasted space and add convenience by installing two-tiered carousel shelving. Easy access to stowed items will simplify the way you operate in your kitchen.
- Spice pull-out: What’s a kitchen without the magic of spices? Over time however, you may accumulate many spice containers. Storing them on a shelf means you can’t see the ones that are pushed to the back. Why not get a dedicated spice pull-out built into your cabinetry? Tiered shelving will allow you to stack numerous bottles and jars in a way that each one is always visible and accessible.
- Deep drawers: While the size of your drawers depends on the total cabinet space available in your kitchen, the ones that probe the full depth of the countertop offer great utility and convenience. Look for full extension drawer hardware that allows you to pull out the drawer to its maximum capacity, improving both storage and access.
- Cabinet and drawer dividers: Built-in drawer dividers are great for organizing your cutlery, knives, peelers, whisks and other small items. Vertical cabinet dividers or trays are very useful for neatly stacking cutting boards, serving trays, cookie sheets, baking pans and more. Work on a design and pattern that suits your cooking style and addresses your storage needs.
Depending on your renovation budget, you could also consider other features, such as a pot-filler, a warming drawer, a dedicated coffee bar, and ‘hidden’ appliances that blend in with your walls and cabinets. While some enhancements may be desirable, others may be necessary due to restrictive space or aging-in-place requirements.
CALL SANTA CLARA VALLEY REMODELING EXPERTS FOR FABULOUS KITCHEN MAKEOVERS
At California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers, we love to redesign kitchens and enhance their appeal and functionality. Our innovative concepts and unparalleled workmanship will help you achieve the cook space of your dreams. We offer complete design and installation services, and deliver within the agreed timelines and budget.
Since 1994, we have served homeowners across the Santa Clara Valley, including in Santa Clara, Monte Sereno, Willow Glen, Cambrian, San Jose, Almaden, Los Gatos and Los Altos Hills, CA. Read these testimonials from our delighted customers.
Call CBKR, your kitchen remodeling contractor at 408-360-9700 or contact us online to schedule an in-home consultation. We can discuss the basic kitchen remodeling necessities you require, to ensure a stunning makeover.