PERFECT BATHROOM MAKEOVERS REQUIRE THE PERFECT TEAM
Dreaming of a tranquil spa that brings a smile to your face at the start and end of your day? Choose the right renovation specialists to transform your bathroom into your own personal haven. Comparing price quotes is essential, but don’t make your choice entirely on price. For a smooth, hassle-free bathroom makeover, you need to consider several criteria as you choose your remodeling contractor. Here are 6 things to look for in a bathroom designer for your home in Santa Clara Valley.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN HIRING A BATHROOM REMODELING CONTRACTOR
A thoughtfully designed, well-appointed bathroom is a true reflection of a well-maintained home. Whether your bath space needs a complete overhaul, or a simple refresh, consider these aspects while selecting the ideal partner for your renovation project.
- End-to-end services or design executors: Some bathroom remodelers offer comprehensive design-build services, while others will simply execute your design. What is the scope of your project? Do you need design, demolition, roughing-in for plumbing and electrical, installation of fixtures and fittings, and all the finishing touches? Or do you need minimal changes like replacing a tub, putting in new tiles, and a fresh coat of paint? If your bathroom requires a complete remodel, you need a contractor who offers the full range of services from design to installation.
- Portfolio: While evaluating bathroom designers, check out their work portfolio to understand if their design sensibilities are in sync with your requirements. For example:
- Does the designer have any experience in remodeling small bath spaces, or does the portfolio reflect only large, spacious bathrooms?
- Do some of their past projects resonate with your family’s tastes and preferences?
- Credibility: Make sure you read the reviews and testimonials of your shortlisted designers. Don’t hesitate to ask for references or a site walkthrough of their completed projects. Speak to past customers to learn about their experience of working with the designers and their teams, including:
- Quality of service
- Timely completion of the project
- Ability to stay within budget
- Frequency of updates and communication
- Post-job cleanup
- Creative capabilities: Redesigning a bathroom is not just about transforming it into a sparkling or relaxing space. It must suit your lifestyle and reflect your personality. Learn more about the creative capabilities of the bathroom remodeling contractors you evaluate. While completing the project on time and on budget is critical, getting the right design and layout in place is also equally important.
- Professional approach and conduct: Check if the contractors are thorough and professional. From the quote and proposal stage, to getting the job done and cleaning up afterward, are they known to be meticulous? Are they thorough with their paperwork? Do they offer prompt communication and timely updates about project status?
- Comfort: Lastly, don’t overlook your own personal comfort while dealing with the designers or contractors. If you don’t ‘connect’ with the person or get the right vibe during initial discussions, you are better off going with a different designer.
SANTA CLARA VALLEY’S REMODELING EXPERTS FOR QUALITY BATHROOM MAKEOVERS
At California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers, we love to redesign bathrooms and make them stylish, luxurious and functional. Our creative concepts, quality craftsmanship and professional touches will give your bath spaces a truly fashionable makeover. We offer complete design and installation services and are respectful of timelines and budgets.
Since 1994, we have served a growing base of delighted homeowners across the Santa Clara Valley, including in Monte Sereno, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, San Jose, Los Altos Hills, Almaden, Cambrian and Willow Glen, CA.
Call CBKR, your bathroom remodeling design and construction contractor at 408-360-9700 or contact us online to schedule an in-home consultation. We can discuss several exciting ideas to give your bathroom an attractive makeover.